...is rated 5-Star by Quality First
A passionate, energetic and goal-oriented individual enroll and retain families.
When you consider a career at the Kids Academy, know that you will be joining a team that prides itself with excellence in providing childcare. The Kids Academy is Nationally accredited and participates in the First Things First Quality First program.
- Must meet qualification for the facility director designee per R9-5-401.2 of Arizona Administrative Code for Department of Health Services for Childcare Facilities.
- Schedule and conduct tours, follow up with prospective clients.
- Complete enrollment paperwork including enrollment orientation.
- Monitor attendance, payments and follow up when discrepancies are noted.
- Address parent issues and concerns promptly.
- Basic office duties such as greeting parents, answering phones, writing emails, taking payments and miscellaneous paperwork.
- Report to the center director and provide daily updates.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have high school (or equivalent) diploma.
- Associate’s in Early Childhood Education or related field (Bachelor's/Master's degree preferred).
- Must have 1-2 years of director, assistant director or site-supervisor experience in a licensed childcare center.
- Must be proficient in English.
- Must be able to report to work on time every day.
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet and Email.
- May occasionally need to lift and carry children and equipment including sitting on the floor.
Applicants should be able to provide copies of all verifiable credentials and three professional references at the time of Interview. Offer of hire will be contingent upon successful clearance of TB test, valid fingerprint clearance card, and state mandated background checks.
The Kids Academy is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an individual's race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Job Description - Enrollment Specialist